- Harvesting period: end August-September;
- Variety : 70 % chardonnay – 30% Robolla of San Marino;
- Vinification : fermentation in steel at controlled temperature for 20 days;
- ageing: on fine lees in French oak barrels for 12 months and for 12 months in bottles;
- Analytical characteristics: 13,5% alcohol;
- Tasting temperature: 10 / 12 °;
- Number of bottles produced: 3.000;
“The time lovers”
Identification of Origin wine.
A fine white wine made from San Marino Ribolla and Chardonnay grapes, only top vintages.
- Colour: straw yellow with golden reflections;
- Fragrance : fine flowery and fruity, notes of acacia flowers, elder, exotic fruits such as pineapple and mango, with hints of vanilla;
- Flavour : very persistent with a good balance of mellowness and acidity;